STRAP YOURSELF IN & GET READY
FOR YOUR BUSINESS TO GO FULL THROTTLE!
Due to his time constraints, JD can only take on a limited amount of private clients.
This is a 3 month membership program.
Such private coaching involves a considerable amount of JD’s personal time and therefore, it’s important that the businesses which engage his services at this level have the capacity to “action” the marketing recommendations he provides.
This 3 month mentoring course is called the “Turbocharge Program” for a reason.
JD’s aim is to provide your business with an injection of “wow factor adrenalin” so that you benefit from a well-constructed marketing plan.
JD will help you create a “client attraction plan” based on logic & proven direct response tactics, so get ready for your business to be “turbocharged!”
- 3 x half day personal consults with JD on the Gold Coast. (4 hours each – one per month for 3 months)
- 2 X 1 hour Skype consults with JD each month for 3 months. (Now THAT’S a personal coach!)
- Email JD anytime for 3 months – which means you can ask JD for his critique or recommendations on all things marketing. (Sort of like having “marketing advice on tap.”)
- A Marketing Makeover Report – JD’s written overview of your marketing and recommended roadmap moving forward.
- Website homepage layout
- JD’s Giant Wow Manifesto Book – both E-Copy & Hard Copy
- JD’s Wow Client Attraction Phenomena Program – 6 Week Online Course
- Million Dollar Insurance Promotion Blueprint
- $2,000 Hotel Accommodation Promotion Blueprint
- 12 Month Membership of Wow Central – the largest marketing ideas library in the world!
See the comments from some VERY satisfied “Private Coaching” clients who got to exploit JD’s marketing wizardry!
Don Magin – Greater Building Society– “We tripled our home loans within 18 months of his Free Holiday campaign. JD’s wisdom & creativity allowed us to market home loans for 10 years without ever mentioning an interest rate – pure genius“.
Bill Ferg – Lobster Cave Restaurant– “Within weeks of JD’s involvement, we broke trading records with JD’s idea of marketing our $100 Dining Voucher – bloody amazing!”
John Verga – Funfields Amusement Park – “Attendance figures skyrocketed from 1,200 a day to 4,600 a day instantly as a result of JD’s campaign!”
This is the “adrenaline-filled” new TV ad that JD produced within a week of his engagement. The result? A 6km traffic-jam outside the fun park within 48 hours of its screening.
Denise Falsay – Discover Travel– “JD’s event idea cost us $3,500 to put on & we got $500,000 worth of sales from it. Yes, he’s one-of-a-kind, that’s for sure!”
Damien Charleston – Hunter Valley Homes – “A six-fold increase in sales within months of engaging JD’s services – the guy is a marketing freak.”
I love the quote from Confucius “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall.”
I’ve never met a successful person who hadn’t experienced the heartache of failures.
But the difference between such a person and others is their commitment to keep on trying until they discover the winning formula.
My mantra is “never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever give up!”
I would much rather hang around entrepreneurs who never give up rather than glass-half-empty people who go nowhere because they’re too busy uttering the words “that’ll never work.”