Perhaps you’ve been in business for a number of years – and despite having what you believe is “a good business model,” you’re not happy with the amount of leads you are getting.
And furthermore, you might not be happy with your “conversion level” from the leads you get.
Don’t despair – the vast majority of established businesses suffer from the same problem and JD puts this down to “complacency, store-blindness or maybe a lack of “wow!”
JD explains “after the initial excitement of opening a business and discovering that there’s a need for one’s product or services, it’s highly likely that a business owner falls into the trap of doing the same thing everyday and not recognising that the model has become tired overtime.
I call this store-blindness, because without some external, objective contribution, we all tend to become predictable and even boring!”
JD tells it like it is – and most business owners are very grateful for his frank appraisal and timely “wake-up call.”
As Einstein said, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results!”
If Your Business Is Suffering From Any Of
The Following, You’ve Come To The Right Place!
- Your “lead generation system” has become stale and is not producing the volume of enquiries you need.
- Your website is “information-focused” (NOT “sales-focused”) and it desperately needs an adrenaline-hit of sales wizardry!
- Your online marketing through PPC and Social Media is not “bringing home the bacon” and you’re scratching your head and asking yourself “why?”
- You’re losing market share to competitors (who may have a bigger marketing budget).
- You cannot think of any “wow factors” that would stimulate interest to your products or services.
- You are suffering from having “one-time clients” – rather than long-term, loyal, raving fans.
- You aren’t reaching your “most profitable target audience” cost-effectively. (Meaning that you are spending too much money trying to hit the right target!).
- You know you have the “solution” to your prospects’ “problems’”……. but you’re
not effectively communicating this!
- You aren’t benefiting from “repetitive trade.”
If you’re experiencing any or all of the above frustrations, it’s probably because you aren’t promoting your goods or services via a “proven, systemised marketing formula”.
And that’s what The Institute Of Wow brings to the table.
After decades of consulting to the likes of McDonalds, News Limited, Channel 9, Westfield, KFC, Madura Tea and other multi-nationals, JD has created a “client attraction marketing system” that works across all industries, from a-z.
Whilst you may think that your business is “unique and special” – JD will fervently argue otherwise, because he has proven again and again, that his “Wheel Of Wow” marketing system works for any business in any industry.
The Wheel Of Wow
“Client Attraction System” Works!
JD’s Wheel Of Wow system comprises of 5 components – and they are:
- Identify your most profitable target audience. (And then look for more people who look like them!)
- Create a “wow!” (To take their eyes off the price – because you never want to base your marketing on price discounts!)
- Exploit the problem/solution “scenario.” (Where you highlight your prospects’ problem and then provide them with your magic solution!)
- Fix your website! (Make sure your website is a sales juggernaut and not just an “information resource.”)
- Stimulate repetitive trade. (Create reward programs to gain long-term fans!)
This formula, if followed correctly, can absolutely transform your business and quickly deliver an avalanche of new leads.
The formula is very simple in principle – and JD has implemented this system across thousands of different businesses (both huge and small) across scores of industries.
It has worked for a butchers, bakers, turf farms, retailers, hotels, accountancy practices, legal firms, chiropractors, dentists, resorts……. and so on.
If you’re a business owner who’s frustrated with not knowing the “marketing path” you should take, then congratulations, you’ve come to the right place.